1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Where I`ve been.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AJ, Sep 16, 2012.

1. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hey everyone,

I've got a number of messages since I basically disappeared earlier this year. Well, I was in the middle of a job search and I accepted a new job in Indianapolis, IN. I've worked two weeks on my new job now and I'm commuting back to CR on the weekends for a while (until my house sells). Anyway, I've missed participating in the forums and all of the friends that I've met throught the group. I'll also miss GIRS as an organization...from what I've seen, Indy doesn't have near as good of a reef club. Anyway, hope everyone is well.

--AJ

2. Kpotter2 Expert Reefkeeper

North liberty, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Good Luck AJ, hope all goes well for you.

3. bobsfish

bobsfish Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I'm glad to see that your transition has gone well AJ...at least so far. Selling the house is certainly an obstacle but hopefully you'll be able to move it soon. You'll be missed as a club member and a friend; your contribution was significant. Indie is a great place - I'm sure your family will settle quickly.

4. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0

Wishing you and yours all the best my friend!/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/kiss.gif

5. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    Good luck man!!!

Whip that Indy club into shape like you did here!

6. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0

I was going to say that as well. You know what it takes to have a successful reef club. I'm sure you can work some magic in that region and develop a nice club.

7. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    Good luck with he transition, I've been busy and not on GIRS much lately, so this is th first I've heard of this. We'll see you here now and ten I'm sure, but we'll miss you at the events

8. fishyness

fishyness Inactive User

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Good luck AJ! You'll be missed!

9. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the kind words everyone! I'll miss all of you guys too...and who knows, maybe I can align my visits back to Iowa with the GIRS events...that would be great!

--AJ