1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Wanting help with "remodel", fragging, and sharing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shari Ham, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Shari Ham New User

Home
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Clear Lake, IA
    The holidays are over and I have had such good luck with my 1 1/2 year old tank, that I would like to downsize on some of my corals so that I can add others. My shrimp has tunneled under the rock and things aren't as stable as I'd like. Plus, I'd like to rearrange the rock so that it not only looks better, but will hold more corals. Artistry just does not come naturally for me! Attached are photos. I was able to separate some of the orange recordia...but, definately don't need it all! In the "Front" photo, you might see the blue mushrooms near the front. I'd like to keep only 2 or 3 of the 5 or 6. Same with the Red mushrooms near the bottom of the side view. The Christmas mushrooms on the other side are tiny, but I'd still share. And, as you can see, the green mushrooms are excellent and propagating! My colt coral is breaking off and reestablishing itself all over. My Xenia is NOT growing...so they are reversed! I have 2 mini carpet anenomes and would really like only one. I have WAAAY too many polyps!! I would love to trade some of these corals for the help in learning to frag and in rearranging the rock without killing any of the fish. My Tank is a 50 SCA Cube. Another 18 gallon sump below. I would also like help learning to use my Aquaillumination Prime to it's full advantage! Any takers?

Attached Files:

2. Barrett

Urbandale, IA
    Ratings:
    +101 / 0 / -0
    Looking good I have a sca 50 cube as well, I am not able to help but just wanted to comment on how nice it is looking.

3. Shari Ham New User

Home
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Thank you!

4. looks great

5. Shari Ham New User

Home
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Thank you! There is a young gentlemen in Osage that has a very small petstore...has taken marine biology. He may be able to help me. Then, I'll be interested in calling you about your SPS. Again, Thanks!