1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Tyler Albers Memorial

Discussion in 'Des Moines & Ames Region' started by Sponge, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0

Hey everyone,

In case you missed it, Dan's son passed away. I am taking donations for a Memorial for Tyler. Dan is aware of this and very appreciative. With Dan being our Region's Trustee, I figured several members would want to do a little something to show their concern and support to Dan and the family. Any amount is fine and can be PayPal'd to me at: terrilandt2@gmail.com. I was thinking a card and letting Dan and the family decide what to do with the Memorial money. I will include your name and if you'd like to add another/others' names, let me know in the comment area on PayPal (send as a gift-family/friends). Dan also said a Tyler Albers' Memorial is established at the Community Credit Union ( Des Moines) if you would like to send your money there..

Dave Roth (and Family) and Craig Johnston (and family) have donated...Thank you! I would like the money by June 17th. Remember, it's not the amount, it's the thought that counts! Thanks everyone!