1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Turbo`s Aquatics Fall Fest Deal

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Turbo's Aquatics, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Turbo's Aquatics Well-Known ReefKeeper Vendor

West Des Moines, IA, USA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

There were a few people who stopped by and asked about purchasing one of my Algae Scrubbers at Fall Fest. I had really intended to have many ready to sell before I actually got there, but anyone could tell I was just too far behind, and never could get finished up before the end of the show.

I do have a few names & numbers that I took, but a few people expressed interest in purchasing and then I never saw them again.

So, I am going to extend the deal for a little longer. If you are interested in buying an Algae Scrubber, please contact me via PM on this site by Friday the 16th of November. You won't have to pay me until your unit is ready to ship, just let me know that you want one and I'll put you on the waiting list.

2. saltwaternewbee

saltwaternewbee Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just wondering what my balance is? Im thinking shipping vs driving over depending in time frame and weather.

3. Jaked

Jaked

Ratings:
    +15 / 1 / -0
    Im considering an l3 any idea what your lead time is? Things are a little tight with xmas coming but after seeing them in person Id really like to own one!

4. Turbo's Aquatics Well-Known ReefKeeper Vendor

West Des Moines, IA, USA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have all the parts for over a dozen L3s, right now only 2 takers, so the lead time on those is short.