1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

TNT Corals live auction Friday!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Sponge, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    Please show your support Friday night at 7pm EST! Lots of corals frags and fun for all. Remember to do your online shopping at TNT Corals .com! Happy holidays!

2. Dave Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Des Moines Area
    Ratings:
    +450 / 1 / -0
    Do you have a list of corals included in this auction? Thanks

3. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    No Dave, I do not. So sorry! I can say that there are rainbow acans to die for though! Lol lots of variety, with over 400 frags available the last time I checked in with Jake. I hope you can find something that you will really, really like! I love the OG Leng Sy! The colors and spirals can just go crazy!! I would think your system would handle it just fine

Had to get them in safekeeping as quickly as possible so didn't name everything, grouped them according to acans, shrooms, chalices, sps, etc.

4. daalbers

daalbers Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +24 / 3 / -0
    Well this sucks I don't have Facebook

5. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    It's easy Dan! Can someone help Dan go through the few steps to sign up for a account?, Please! I've been thinking of you dear!

6. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    5 pm CST time tonight is the Auction everyone! I hope to see you there!

7. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    The auction was a disaster as Facebook wouldn't let the auction go "Live". It was then transferred to another site and still technical issues. Sorry everyone!!! That means the corals are for sale and growing!

The guys are working on taking pictures and posting them on the website: www.tntcorals.com I'll try to keep everyone posted on this.