1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Fall Fest The Official "What are you bringing to Fall Fest?" thread

Discussion in '2015' started by glaspie69, Oct 24, 2015.

1. glaspie69

glaspie69 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    I got a pocket full of money and im looking for whos bringing what to Fall Fest, maybe get some ideas about things i didnt know i needed but i might want. Lets see some vendors lists or pictures

2. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    You beat me to the punch on this thread so let's make it official: We generally allow one thread for each fest where you can post whatever you are bringing. This goes for any vendor attending: membership/sponsorship does not matter, commercial status does now matter. Just keep it to what you are bringing to the fest; flashy advertising, etc is still not allowed.

This applies to ONLY THIS THREAD and then it will be closed/locked after the fest.

Post pics and items you are bringing here!!

3. PRS New User Vendor

saint louis
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Here are a couple things you did not know you need to buy.:)
    This will be a first appearance by Printed Reefing Solutions to the show. We print 3D parts for the aquarium hobbyist. I will be bringing a decent variety of my wares but I will not be able to bring multiple of everything. So if there is something you really want and in a particular color please order from my website. I will put a GIRS pickup delivery option for the show. Use coupon GIRS15 at checkout for a preorder bonus of 15% off. Order what you want, get 15% off and choose GIRS delivery and I will bring it to the show for you to pick up. Check me out at:
    www.printedreefingsolutions.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +610 / 2 / -0
    So, I'll kick this off from the hobbyist side of things. I've got a full frag tank for frags ready for the fest. Most have been healing for a month now:

Zoas - about 20 frags of zoas: Rastas, Sunny D's, radioactive dragon eyes, Green paly's, bam bams, yellow zoa, green eyes, blow pops, fire/ice zoa, armegeddon zoa. Most frags have 8-10 polyps and are priced $10-$15. Rastas are a bit more - but are about $2/polyp.

Leather: I'll have a nice colony piece of Colt leather plus 3-4 frags of green sinularia in various sizes

LPS: Really nice green candy cane frags - $15-$20 for 6-10 head frags; Also a couple frags of pink candy cane and bi-color candy cane.

SPS: Blue-tipped green slimer, cali tort, 3 types of poccilapora, Purple stylophora, enchinata, Orange digi, setosa, red dragon, red planet, spongodes, supernatural cap. Probably a few more I missed.

Pictures posted soon.
    Here's a link to pictures:
    Jeanette's frags for Fall Fest

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  5. Drewster

Cedar Rapids
    Ratings:
    +55 / 0 / -0
    I'm hoping to come across a frag or two of Forest fire digi. Anyone have some that they're planning on bringing?

6. jeremy Acro Addict

Davenport, IA
    Ratings:
    +836 / 4 / -0
    I will be bringing a mix of LPS and Sps this year. Like acans,favias, hammer corals, JF Jacko lantern leptos. And a nice mix of Acroporas and Montiporas. And a few pieces of used equipment. See ya at the show.

7. F.D. Reefer Well-Known ReefKeeper

Fort dodge
    Ratings:
    +98 / 1 / -0
    [​IMG]

8. jeremy Acro Addict

Davenport, IA
    Ratings:
    +836 / 4 / -0
    But that would spoil the suprise.o_O

9. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +397 / 6 / -0
    Yep I'll have some.

10. AquariumAddictions

AquariumAddictions Inactive User

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Aquarium Addictions will have a table set up with out new line of Frozen Foods for your aquariums. We offer saltwater, and freshwater blends and will have both on hand at the show this coming weekend. We offer Reefer's Delight for your reef tanks, Fierce for your predators, Feelin' Fresh for saltwater and freshwater omnivores, and a beef heart blend for freshwater tanks.

Attached Files: