1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Spring Fest The Official Spring Fest 2018 "What are you wanting/bringing?" thread

Discussion in '2018' started by Greater Iowa Reef Society, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Greater Iowa Reef Society Become a GIRS Member! GIRS Member

Iowa
    Ratings:
    +154 / 0 / -0
    We generally run one thread for each fest where you can post whatever you are bringing. This is that thread!! Post pics and items you are bringing here!!

This thread is for anyone attending!
    You don't have to have a table at the fest to post in this thread - this thread is also good for what you are bringing either just along with you or for placement on the Community Table (which is free for all GIRS Members to use)

Membership/sponsorship does not matter, commercial status does not matter. Please keep it to what you are bringing to the fest please! You can post a link to your site or a dedicated thread if you want to allow people to preview and request certain things and/or do pre-sales for items that you will bring along

The above guidelines apply to ONLY THIS THREAD and then it will be closed/locked after the fest.

You can also post things in the Buy/Sell/Trade sub-forum just like normal and arrange to meet at the fest somewhere. Nothing wrong with meeting up at the fest location to seal a deal! If that is what you prefer, you can drop a link to your thread in a post below!

2. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    Hey everyone, check out our sponsor's forum for TNT Corals Special Presales for SpringFest! All information is available in the post. These Special Presales have a time and date/day limit so check the thread now!! You snooze, you lose! [ IF you can Bud, please insert the post/link for me . Darn phone won't copy and paste it. TIA! ]

Club Sponsor - Special PreSales for SpringFest 2018!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2018
  3. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    Thank you Bud!!!

4. Will be bringing Jawbreakers, spot and dot, Hairy Mushrooms, and green Camo Mushrooms. Spot and dots, Hairy, and Camo mushrooms $5 each. JB mushrooms will vary from $75 to $100.
    Cyphastrea frags, Bizzaro $40 big chunk, Jingle bells $10, Hulk $10 big chunk-fast grower, Poker Star $20. Red plate chunks, $5, will have 4 or 5. See you all Sunday!

5. Bizzaro Sold!

6. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0
    Overflow

CPR backpack skimmer

Bulk reef supply GF 1 1/2 gallon

Bulk reef supply deluxe reactors x2

Di resin Canister for RO unit

Emperor 400

40 watt rainbow uv sterilizer

Red Sea salt blue bucket unopened

Turbo algae scrubber early edition

The following items can be brought if prepaid

Ro Pressure tank

400 Watt metal highlight ballast,reflector and socket

3x Iwaki pumps rusty but work

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  7. PM sent

8. Dave Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Des Moines Area
    Ratings:
    +450 / 1 / -0
    Here is a list of what we’ll be bringing to the show next weekend. Probably forgetting a few. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Montipora:
    - Idaho grape cap
    - Spongodes
    - German blue polyp digi
    - Seasons greetings
    - Purple digi
    - Forest fire digi

Acropora
    - Sunset milli
    - Purple bonsai
    - Green slimer
    - ORA frogskin

Other sps
    - Purple stylo
    - Pink & purple poccilipora colony/mini colony
    - Mint chip pavona
    - Toxic green psammocora

Chalice
    - Hollywood stunner

LPS
    - Plate corals (fungia)
    - Kryptonite candy cane
    - Jack-o-lantern lepto

Softies
    - Branching GSP
    - Xenia
    - Devils hand leather
    - Green polyp leather

- Zoas – all have 5-30+ polyps
    · Pink zipper
    · Rastas
    · Reef raft sailor moon
    · Spitfire
    · Fire & Ice morph
    · Toxic green
    · Eagle eyes
    · Sunny D’s
    · Bam Bam

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  9. Rogue New User

Muscatine
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Is anyone bringing pea Puffers?

10. @Dave@Dave what kind of Xenia are you bringing? What size and how much for the chalice?

11. Dave Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Des Moines Area
    Ratings:
    +450 / 1 / -0
    Not 100% sure on the Xenia variety. Would guess pom pom. I believe the chalice sold and I didn' t get my list updated.

12. ShaneP Well Known Hawkfish

Williamsburg, IA
    Ratings:
    +126 / 0 / -0
    This year I’m bringing the whole family not sure if it’s a good idea to have my wife with me or not

I’m not probably going to buy much, but I’m for sure looking for a purple Stylophora and a green slimer. Also a nice acro, looking for pink lemonade, paletta pink tip, or Pink Floyd.

13. Put me down for a Xenia frag please! And that’s a bummer for me that the chalice sold, but I’m glad for you that you sold it!

14. Hi Alex, I have a Hollywood stunner for $10 if you are interested. Little smaller than a 50 cent piece. Can post a pic later tonight.

15. That would be great! Thanks!

16. jeremy Acro Addict

Davenport, IA
    Ratings:
    +836 / 4 / -0
    I am bringing a large assortment of SPS LPS and softies. Some frags some mini colonies and large colonies. Priced to sell.

17. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +610 / 2 / -0
  18. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +610 / 2 / -0
    I've got purple stylo, a blue-tipped greeen slimer, and a pro corals rainbow acro

19. I'm looking for a nano tank AIO and stand. We are expecting a baby in September and I want to put a small tank in the nursery.

20. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    Pm'd

Sent from my SM-N950U via App