1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale tank, corals and fish for sale.

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by revstu, Mar 10, 2018.

1. revstu New User

Fort Madison, IA
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I'm breaking down my 90 gallon reef tank and selling the tank, stand, light and all the inhabitants at cheap prices. I live in Fort Madison and won't ship anything. Main corals for sale- Pink tipped large Australian Elegance for $35. Medium green bubble coral $30. Medium purple gonipora $30. Yellow sun coral, orange sun coral $15 a piece. Two rose anemones $25 a piece. Several large rocks covered in green star polps ( bright green kind that looks like long grass) $35 dollars per rock, smaller rocks $15. Neon green toadstool $20. Fish for sale- Large green mandarin ( eats shrimp and pellets) $20. Large tomato clown ( host both anemones) $10. Royal gramma $5. Medium yellow tang $15. Large bullet goby (sifts sand, has lived in tank without lid for a year) $10. Fish will be sold after coral because of the difficulty of catching them. Tank is 90 gallon not reef ready. Stand is black wood. Light is aquaticlife 5 bulb T5. Selling tank, stand and light for $225. My phone number is 319-371-5636.

2. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,814 / 14 / -0
    Sorry @revstu@revstu this got stuck in a moderation queue & I'm out of town, just released it from that queue!

3. revstu New User

Fort Madison, IA
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    The mandarin and one anemone tentatively sold. The yellow tang,royal gramma and tomato clown sold.

4. revstu New User

Fort Madison, IA
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    The tank, stand and light sold. Still a number of nice corals left for cheap.

5. mxrcr

mxrcr

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Has the mandarin sold? Also interested in other items you have. Pics?

6. revstu New User

Fort Madison, IA
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Most of the items are sold. All the fish are sold except for the green mandarin ( who eats new life pellets and shrimp) Someone said they wanted it, then said it was to far to drive so its back up for sale $20. I have one rose anemone on large rock left $25. I have two small sun corals 1 yellow, 1 orange whose polyps come out when food hits the water $ 15 a piece. I have sold two really large rocks of green star polyps and still have a couple big pieces left for $35 a piece, smaller ones $15. Also have small chile coral, acan coral, nice rocks with zoas for $10. One large coral banded shrimp and a silver bullet goby which doesn't jump out of my open top tank. also any the live rock is available. If you text me your phone number I can send you a picture.