1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Storage after frag fest

Discussion in '2011' started by Guest, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    March 24th is my 30th bday, I really want to go to frag fest which is 4 hours away, and then want to go out in des moines afterwards, dont know if keeping stuff in bags for 16+ hours would be a good thing, or if i could find someone to store them if i buy stuff, what you all think?

2. Foo

Foo Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Bring a cooler and keep temp as stable as you can. Some bring small heat packs and tape to top of cooler if the temp is cold and have travel time.

3. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Happy bday chappy it will be my wifes 40th as well. like Foo said just bring a cooler and some heatpacks. they travel this way often enough should be fine.

4. Marco

Marco Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What direction are you headed to go home? if your headed east on 80 or north on 35 you can float them in my tank over night to keep them at temp and with lighting. I don't mind babysitting, I just had my 30th and no one remembered lol maybe I just failed at life. /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/tongue.gif

5. Marco

Marco Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I guess I should state not too many bags as my current tank is only a 55 gallon but 3 or 4 would OK.