1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Still having a problem renewing membership.

Discussion in 'Website Items, Issues & Feedback' started by softieatheart, Jan 21, 2013.

1. softieatheart

softieatheart Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    When ever I click on the "Click here to pay VIA PayPal or Credit card" it just reloads the page.

I did email about it and followed the suggestion to try different browser and to empty cache, but it is still not working and got no further response from admin. Would really like to renew.

Help, please?

2. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Here is the direct link to the renewal page:

http://www.greateriowareefsociety.org/JoinGIRS/ClickheretopayVIAPayPALorCreditCard/tabid/84/Default.aspx

3. softieatheart

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    *sigh*

See the bar that says "Click here to pay VIA PayPal or Credit Card????? When I click it, the same page reloads!

4. Pete H.

Pete H. Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Can you see these words on the page? --> The following items are current: GIRS Membership Your membership expires in 349 days. Click here to extend your GIRS membership.

The word "here" which I put in bold is a hyperlink. Try clicking there if you can.

5. softieatheart

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No, I do not see those words on the page.

Your hyperlinked "here" does not work. At least not for me.

I will try to take a screen shot of what I have and load it on this thread.

6. softieatheart

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. softieatheart

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Okay. See the top bar where it says "Join GIRS > Click here to pay VIA PayPal or Credit Card"?

When I click there it does not do anything. It just reloads the same exact page I was just on.

8. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    LOL, that's the bread crumb. I'll rename the page so it's less confusing.

You need to click where it says "Click Here" to renew your GIRS Membership.

9. softieatheart

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I was clicking on the wrong "click here" LOL! How embarrassing. The change of wording on the top bar does make it a lot less confusing. All renewed now. /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif Thank you for your help.

10. danmgray Well-Known ReefKeeper

Sioux City, IA
    Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    It took me quite a while before I realized that "here" was the hyperlink. Is it possible to add a "RENEW MEMBERSHIP" button after the sentence or make the whole sentence a hyperlink or capitolize "HERE"...anything to make it more obvious?