1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

SpringFest Frag Preview

Discussion in '2014' started by Sponge, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0

Here's a sampling of what you'll find:

Utter Chaos

CAR's (Candy Apple Red)

Mohawk's

Fruit Loops

Shuriken's

Rasta's

Everlasting Gobstopper's

Emerald Sunrise

Copper Jingle

My Clementine's

Coppertone's

Pink & Gold's

Cherry Charms

Sunny D's

Rics and Shrooms

Metallic Green Star Polyps ( slow grower, short polyps and not real invasive)

Bird of Paradise

Candy Cane's

and more..... See you Saturday!/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

2. Bigkel

Bigkel Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That's a great selection of zoas. Look forward to checking them out.

3. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0

Thanks!/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif Bring your money and get there fast as supplies are limited with certain zoas so they will sell fast! See ya soon!!/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

4. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    I received many messages guys asking about number of polyps per frag, prices and requesting pre-sales. I was not able to respond to pm's. I am sorry. Getting everything ready for the Fests is very time-consuming and especially the 2 weeks prior. I have not done presales with any members for this Fest. Because some frags are very limited, maybe only 2 frags of a particular zoa, I think it is unfair for the person who comes to my table first and then finds that the zoa he/she was wanting has already been sold is unfair to that person. This is just how I feel - first come, first served. I will not be offering pre-sales at future Fests either. I know some will not be happy with this but I feel that I need to manage my time wisely and treat every attendee as fairly as possible.

5. Bigkel

Bigkel Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No need to apologize for how you conduct the selling of YOUR frags Terri. Everybody that has bought from you in the past knows you have great frags at great prices and you put a lot of time and effort into your passion! I agree with first come first serve because anybody can get on their phone or tablet/computer and PM you about reserving a frag but the true passionate members come to your house or to your table ASAP to snag one of your beauties! Hope you have a great SF.

6. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    Thanks for understanding/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif And, thank you for the compliment.