1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Spring fest car pool

Discussion in 'Waterloo / Cedar Falls Area' started by ruggerkc, Mar 20, 2013.

1. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0
    Any one interested in car pooling to Des Moines Saturday April 6th? The club may reimburse some fuel cost!
    Please post here if you would be willing to drive or in need of a ride. A large van would be ideal.

The club will not be chipping in for gas, sorry I jumped the gun.

2. ShaneP Well Known Hawkfish

Williamsburg, IA
    Ratings:
    +126 / 0 / -0
    I had considered asking if there was anyone coming from the CR or IC area via I-80 that wouldn't mind stopping at Williamsburg to pick me up. I don't mind driving myself if there isn't, but the prospect of meeting some people already headed that way was appealing. Of course I will chip in for gas. /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

If it doesn't work out, no biggie.

3. ShaneP Well Known Hawkfish

Williamsburg, IA
    Ratings:
    +126 / 0 / -0
    I now realize that this was posted in the Waterloo/Cedar Falls Area, not General discussion. Sorry about that, I clicked the link on the home page and didn't pay attention to where it was posted. It probably doesn't make sense for you guys to swing down here. I'll keep an eye out for the CR/IC area car pool if there is going to be one.

Sorry again for my non-attention. /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

4. Elazar

Elazar Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am from Davenport I would really like to go but I have no ride I will be asking for the day off at work if I can fine a rideand can give gas money /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif

5. Elazar

Elazar Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am from Davenport I would really like to go but I have no ride I will be asking for the day off at work if I can fine a rideand can give gas money /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif

6. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0
    Quad city's and Iowa city/ CR regions should also be trying to initiate car pools for their areas.

7. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0
    The club will not be chipping in for gas, sorry I jumped the gun.

8. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0
    Bump, anyone wanna car pool?