1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale Someone's going to get a great deal, serious inquiries only!!

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Reilo119, Sep 6, 2022.

1. Reilo119

Waterloo
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I've listed this before but have only had people "fishing" and didn't seem to be very serious. I have everything from my 220g set up including lights(AI52'sHD) a large refugium, large skimmer, r/o, and other small extras. Im the same exact way about wanted to see pictures when I buying things(I dont understand it either) but im not interested in taking a bunch of pictures. Make you own assessment, but there is no bs here. This will be a very good deal for that one or two people who are ready to make a deal and purchase this setup. Message me on my cell 319-215-2764 for "serious" inquiries only! I have marine land 220 gallon reef tank with beefed up 2x6 and 4x4 stand you could park a tank on ready to be face veneer with any choice of wood that would match where ever its going, 160ish refugium, reef octupis skimmer, 3 AI 52'sHD, 4 stage r/o, and 2 stage bulk reef carbon/gfo filter, also have a 55g hospital tank with stand.

Attached Files: