1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Selling all Live Stock SPS,LPS,Fish,CLAM,ANEMONE and more

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by cagri, May 16, 2012.

1. cagri

cagri Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hello Everyone,
    I have had this 340+ gallon tank for over 3 years, and now I am going to take a bit of a break from it. I would like to sell all livestock including live rock, in the next 45 days.
    Over the years corals really grew well, but because of huge growth, currently a lot of my corals are suffering due to lack of light and flow, so before I lose more corals, I would like to sell everything and start over again from scratch in couple of months.
    What I have for sale; Frags will range from $5 to $20 a piece.
    Variaety of SPS frags and huge colonies.
    Green Slimer 2 feet by 2.5 feet of a colony, I will give frags or if someone wants smaller colones I can break off and sell. ($10 per frag)
    Blue Tort ($15 per frag)
    Variety of other SPS corals, some wild colonies($15 per frag)
    Stags ($15 per frag)
    Birds Nests, and Green Tip, Panope Birds Nest ($10 per frag)
    Montipora(Orange and Purple) $10 per frag
    Red CAP $5 per frag
    Purple Monster Colony - $100 4 inches by 5 inches.
    Huge Tongue Coral $50
    2 Huge Squamosa Clams $60 a piece
    Very Nice Crocea clam $60
    Giant Ritteri Anemone, Red Base(I had it for over 6 years) - $100
    Very Nice Large Green Carpet Anemone(I had it over 6 years) - $100
    Large Purple Tang(Very nice one) - $100
    Other Tangs ($20 - $60)
    Mated Percula Clowns, they lay aggs regularly, host on ritteri ($60 for the pair)
    Mated Allardi Clowns, they lay eggs regularyly, host on green carpet ($80 for the pair)
    Live Rock $2 per pound
    I am willing to sell my aquipment as well for people that are interested once all live stock is sold.
    I am sure there are other things I am forgetting
    I am starting the selling process on Saturday after 2:00pm, I will try to make myself as available as I can so I move
    all livestock as fast as I can.
    for older pictures: it does not look like that now... it is fully grown in

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/s...909&page=3

Thank You

Cagri

2. Gordo

Dallas Center
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Location?

3. iaJim

iaJim Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    WOW! I can't believe it's time to start over already. I'd like a piece of the blue tort. Could you pm me your address? I'll be there on Saturday afternoon.

4. cowdust9

cowdust9 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    he is in urbandale near des moines

5. Gordo

Dallas Center
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would like some frags, PM your address please. I'm in West Des Moines

6. Doubledn

Doubledn

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Where do you live in Urbandale? I would like to come over and buy some colonys from you before you break them up. I work untill 6 on Saturday will you be available then? I would also be available on Thursday from 1-4 or Friday after 6pm. Thanks Rob

7. cagri

cagri Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I PMed everybody with address information. I am located in Urbandale, IA very close to Hyvee on 86th and Douglas, as John said already.

Rob, Let me know whoe colony you are interested in and I will reserve it for you, it is going to be tought getting stuff as a whole out of this aquarium /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif

8. cagri

cagri Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

A lot of people are asking about my availability,
    Starting this Saturday, for the next 6 weeks below is the schedule, you can PM me for a time, and come get your livestock.
    Saturday After 2:00pm
    Sunday After 10:00am
    Tuesday After 6:30pm
    Thursday After 6:30pm
    Friday After 6:30pm

Thank You

9. ninjazx777 Experienced Reefkeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    I think half of des Moines is going to show up at your house on sat

10. cagri

cagri Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I will sell the Ritteri anemone with the live rock it is attached to. It is 2 feet or more across when fully expanded... This is one of a kind animal in this size, that requires a huge tank. If I cannot sell it I will try to donate it to a zoo.
    I also won't be able to sell any live rocks until after corals are mostly sold, same with fish, it will be hard for me to catch them until most live rock is removed.

11. bearsareawsome Well-Known ReefKeeper

Norwalk, IA
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Man this sucks i wish my tank was set up. i want that anemone and clowns so bad. When do you have to have that gone? If it don't sell let me know. tank should be cycled by then

12. bluetang

bluetang Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    pm

13. cagri

cagri Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I would like everything gone by July 15th the latest. Whatever I cannot sell, I will try to find holders/keepers to keep them until I set up my tank again in October.
    Thanks

14. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,814 / 14 / -0
    Holy $#!$. Matt you're right about Saturday. May Frag Fest!

My parents are in town and I have an all-day soccer tournament to be at this SUCKS! I hope there is something left on Sunday afternoon!!

PM your address to me as well.

15. cagri

cagri Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

upps... I meant I would like everything gone by June 15th the latest. Whatever I cannot sell, I will try to find holders/keepers to keep them until I set up my tank again in October.
    I also have meteor shower, sunset monti and stuff like that, but those will be sold later as one large colonies with the attached rock. 

16. cagri

cagri Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

By the way I am open to it, if someone comes and makes a one big offer to me for everything I have
    I can sell all of the live stock for a very reasonable price so I don't have to deal with piecing everything out.

17. cagri

cagri Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    There is also frogspawn and torch, $5 a head.
    Torch has over 50 heads. You can have the whole torch for $100 , it is a show piece.

Kole tang $30,
    yellow tang $20,
    Antihas, $10 per fish,
    coral beauty $20
    Gold rimmed tang $40
    Large sailfin tang $50
    Scopas $20

18. Lee

Lee Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Such an awesome tank. I would love to see pictures of it all grown in before you tear it down.

19. cagri

cagri Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    A few more things I remembered.

I also have a nice size Melanurus Wrasse, colorful - $30
    I also have teal stag colony, and some unknown stag colony with blue tips. ($15 per frag)

I will be honest with people that are making a long road trip, tank is not what it used to be, and I don't want you to be disappointed.
    I have lost quite a bit of colonies in the last year due to lack of light, flow. Tank got too overcrowded, and I just did not upgrade my flow and
    lighting, the colonies at the top that are getting flow and light grew well while others slowly withered and died. A lot of corals also lost color due
    to lack of maintenance and other priorities taking over.

I will take some pictures tonight and post in case anyone is making a long road trip.

Thanks

20. shawn

shawn

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Pm your address please I'm interested. In the fish and some frags thanks