1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

SCUBA Sunday in Cedar Falls

Discussion in 'Waterloo / Cedar Falls Area' started by ruggerkc, Jan 7, 2013.

1. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0
    http://www.scubatoo.net/scubacourses/scubasunday.html

I am going to try to make it.

2. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Wow, thanks for sharing! I was planning to take a refresher course this spring anyway before summer vacation.

3. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0
    Yeah t's every other Sunday. That's what I need too, I dove a year ago but it would be nice to get my feet wet agian. pun intended

4. Lee

Lee Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I definitely need to do this. Been 3 years since I've gotten certified and havent been scuba diving since. I have a trip to Hawaii soon that I need to practice for & get comfortable with clearing my mask & what not.

5. Lee

Lee Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Casey - are you going this weekend? Maybe we could organize a time for the next go around? CR/IC GIRS holiday party is this Sunday.

6. matt1971 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Waterloo
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    It is a very casual way to try scuba for the first time in a very safe environment. They provide everything and you can try various types of gear. The instructors were very good and it was well worth the money.

7. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0
    I miss typed, it's the second Sunday of each month. I am leaving for Thailand the same day as the February scuba Sunday so I am going to try to get there this Sunday. Just gotta go rent gear.

8. wesly2007 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    I use to work at Scuba Too a few years ago. They are a great group of people and vary passionate about hat they do.