1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale Reefbreeders Photon v1 48 inch LED

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by GoodGreef, Jul 27, 2019.

1. GoodGreef Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive, IA
    Ratings:
    +239 / 2 / -0
    I have the V1 Photon. It is 48 inches long. All the LEDs are functional. 3 of the 4 cooling fans have stopped working but it runs cool enough for me at 70% it doesnt get hot. Logan at Reefbreeders told me any 80mm 12v computer fan can be used to replace them though. They are 9-12 dollars on Amazon. I'll include the hanging kit. I dont have legs for it. I have a remote as well. The led layout I think is the modified set that was released first after the initial launch. It has neutral white and cool I believe, royal blue, violet blue and red. I have the original shipment box to put it in. Pickup only or delivery in Des Moines area unless you are willing to wait for the next time I travel for work which could be a few weeks and it might be in the opposite direction from you.

Price is $150. It's worked well for me. It has soldered Bridgelux 3w LEDs that are fairly easy to find and replace for cheap if you want to change color schemes or replace any of the diodes. It has 2 channels one for the whites and one for the color lights that can be run on a schedule of 30 minute ramp increments.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
  2. stew Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Ankeny, IA
    Ratings:
    +72 / 0 / -0
    I'll take it. Let me know when it's available.

3. GoodGreef Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive, IA
    Ratings:
    +239 / 2 / -0
    Ok. I will let you know. When the tank is down probably. As soon as I move the fish I'll probably take the light down and box it up.

4. Buku Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ankeny, IA
    Ratings:
    +202 / 4 / -0
  5. stew Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Ankeny, IA
    Ratings:
    +72 / 0 / -0
  6. GoodGreef Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive, IA
    Ratings:
    +239 / 2 / -0
    Do you want me to order those @stew@stew and put them in for you? Or are you okay messing with it. We can just add the purchase cost on.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
  7. stew Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Ankeny, IA
    Ratings:
    +72 / 0 / -0
    Please go ahead and take care of it. Just add them to the bill. I can use the extras on another light.

8. GoodGreef Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive, IA
    Ratings:
    +239 / 2 / -0
    Ok ordered them.

9. stew Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Ankeny, IA
    Ratings:
    +72 / 0 / -0
    Thanks