1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Products you need for SpringFest!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Sponge, Feb 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Sponge
Reason: SpringFest 2017 is Over; Some Products may be Unavailable
Lock date: 07:58 05-04-2017
  1. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    Because we are your ONE-Stop store for corals and products, we want to know- what are you looking for during SpringFest? Why pay shipping when you can pick up at SpringFest?!!

We are a distributor for several manufactures and have established suppliers for your reefkeeping needs! We also offer products for freshwater and ponds but since we are talking SpringFest here, let us know what you want, what you use and what you want to try in your reef(s)!! {If you do want some things for your FW tank(s) or ponds, you can let us know here and we'll hook you up;)}

Here's a partial list of brands available:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  2. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    We've have so many products everyone! You can visit our website or just ask! (Note: We are just beginning to develop a new website. Our present website has products, fish, etc but it is not all- inclusive among other things. So we are starting over again to where you can navigate the site much, much easier. It takes time to develop our the website but we are trying to make it error-free, all-inclusive (to include our corals) and user friendly!) We will announce when the new website is completed!

Let us know what you want us to bring to the Fest! We will try our utmost to help! You can send your requests. Pre-ordering is requested so pre-payment will be needed. You will have your product available during the Fest! This allows you more time to look and buy;) With everything we plan to bring, products (and corals) will need to be managed for transporting:0)

We are working no-stop right now to offer some great buys for you!! How about salt?! Red Sea Coral Pro salt mix? Fritz Pro RPM salt mix? Aqua-Tech Bio Marin Seawater salt mix?

Stay tuned for UPDATES!!! Remember, let us know what you use and want!! Reply below in this thread!

3. Dave Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Des Moines Area
    Ratings:
    +450 / 1 / -0
    10 micron filter socks at least 12" long?

4. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    I have some 200 microns here but not the 10 micron. Need to see if I can get the 12" so will check with my rep. If yes, do you want me to order them and how many? Plastic ring or draw string or either?
    Thanks Dave!

5. avratney

Aurora
    Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    A all in one test kit

6. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    Which one?

7. avratney