1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Please take time to thank our sponsors

Discussion in '2010' started by xroads, Nov 8, 2010.

1. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    Please,
    It really means alot to our sponsors & donors to hear back from you.
    If you won something, or just enjoyed the show, please take five minutes & reach out to one of them.
    Most can be found on Facebook.
    If you want specific contact information for a vendor, please let me know.
    Craig

2. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Craig,
    Can you please post the e-mail addresses for the sponsors here so that we can send them e-mails? Thank you!
    And I already posted on Live Aquaria, Rod's Food and Piscine Energetics for the items I won...I hope others follow suit.  And please don't just add a "Like" to an existing post, make your own post, or send them a message.  The vendors *really* like hearing from the hobbyist and when they know they are reaching the hobbyists with their donations, they are more likely to continue supporting us more in the future.

--AJ

3. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    Posted By AJ on 11/08/2010 12:11 PM
    Craig,
    Can you please post the e-mail addresses for the sponsors here so that we can send them e-mails? Thank you!
    And I already posted on Live Aquaria, Rod's Food and Piscine Energetics for the items I won...I hope others follow suit.  And please don't just add a "Like" to an existing post, make your own post, or send them a message.  The vendors *really* like hearing from the hobbyist and when they know they are reaching the hobbyists with their donations, they are more likely to continue supporting us more in the future.
    --AJ
    I would rather someone PM me for specific ones.  I am sure many of these vendors dont want their email addresses floating around for everyone to have.

4. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Good point! :)

--AJ

5. PotRoast

PotRoast Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    done and done.

6. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor