1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale Package deal for tank equipment and 40 lbs live rock

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by racing32r, Jan 15, 2022.

1. racing32r

racing32r Inactive User

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I am getting out of the hobby and just dont have the enjoyment like I did. I have the following equipment from the past tanks and 40lbs live rock still in a 40 gallon breeder with 2 bonded pair lightning maroon clown fish. I was going to use the tank for a emergency/ Quarantine tank but sold other tanks and wanted to keep the rock and clown fish so put them in it. There are a few options on the package deal. I would sell the tank, top, lights, heater, sand, filter, power head with both maroon for $125, without maroons $100, other equipment that I want to sell as a whole includes the following almost new only had in a tank for 2 months Jebao ow-10 wave maker, 300 watt sub heater, hydor koralia evo 1500 power head, rio 1700 water pump, hydor 740 pump, marinland polishing filter, aquatop 18 watt uv with 2 new extra bulbs $100 for all equipment. Also will sell 40 lbs live rock that has been in a established system for over 4 years for $100. Or would sell clowns, live rock, equipment and tank set up for $275. I also have a 4x8 shark stingray tank. But will not part out unless I sell all the fish. 319-321-6792

IMG_2332 (1).jpg

IMG_1485.jpg

2. racing32r

racing32r Inactive User

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Uv and clownfish sold. Will sell Tank setup, live rock and equipment minus the uv for $200

3. racing32r

racing32r Inactive User

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Everything sold