1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Out of memory errors?

Discussion in 'Website Items, Issues & Feedback' started by Bud, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,814 / 14 / -0
    Is anyone seeing these? I had a few pop up today in the error log, these pop up every once in a while and I usually just ignore them but there were 3 within the last hour

If you see this, report it here. What you would see is a blank page with some kind of error message at the top of the window. Reloading the page brings things back up so it's not anything major. Just annoying.

My suspicion is that GoDaddy is overloading the server we are on.

2. DangerJ Well-Known ReefKeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +322 / 4 / -0
    Yep, hit one, refreshed the page and it immediately resolved.

3. Ray/Jen_Reefin 2016 Vice President / 2015 Volunteer of the year.

Davenport, IA
    Ratings:
    +459 / 5 / -0
    Got 2 of them yesterday.

4. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,814 / 14 / -0
    Ok thanks. Going to have to dig in a bit. Has anyone seen this happen prior to this last weekend, like within the last 2-3 weeks?

5. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0
    Just got one a minute ago. First time I have ever seen it.

6. DangerJ Well-Known ReefKeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +322 / 4 / -0
    No, only once a day or two ago.

7. Ray/Jen_Reefin 2016 Vice President / 2015 Volunteer of the year.

Davenport, IA
    Ratings:
    +459 / 5 / -0
    Have been getting them more often lately, used to get them when I loaded too many pics at one time and figured it was just from loading from my phone.

8. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,814 / 14 / -0
    Thanks for the feedback. Everything helps troubleshoot the issue. Might be more than one thing going on so I'm looking into several things when I have time. It's not breaking anything critically so that's good, just rather annoying

9. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,814 / 14 / -0
    Just made one setting tweak on the server, please report any further "out of memory" errors please...

10. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,814 / 14 / -0
    I haven't had any of these server errors (or any others) pop up in the log since 5:17am yesterday.

Please keep reporting these if you ever see them