1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale Orbit Cubic 20 Jellyfish tank with Jellies

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by hart, Sep 30, 2016.

1. hart

hart Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +131 / 0 / -0
    Hey all, my voyage back into marine world has been a bit too much for me to handle right now, so I am selling my jellyfish tank. I was going to go dwarf seahorse with it, but never got around to it. Here is everything what I paid:

Jellies - $90 (4 of them)
    Frozen Food - $85
    Eheim Ecco - $131
    Hw Marine Mix salt - $65
    Tank $400

For a total of $770 on those items. I also am selling it with some purigen and media and will include some other dry food so it's well over 800 bucks total. Now I have used about 1/5 of the frozen food and maybe 20g (of 200g) salt.

These Jellies I have had about two months. They have grown well and are easy to take care of, I just don't have the energy, my FW tanks are all automated and all I can handle.

PLUS - when I originally ordered the tank one came cracked, so I kept it for parts. So you get another tank for part free. I tried to repair the crack but never tested it, it is just on one side and I am sure someone could fix it and just paint the back and never notice it.

Asking $400 for everything. That's half price plus the parts of the cracked tank. Of course you can use the tank for other creatures, according to sunset marine labs pajama cardinals are jellyfish safe as are clownfish, but I never tired either. The tank has a cool color changing light, or you can pick a color too. I added the ecco on the external port connector just for more filtration capacity and to keep oxygen up, helps the jellies to pulse more, plus makes cleaning MUCH easier.

515-689-6468 text me.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. hart

Ratings:
    +131 / 0 / -0
  3. hart

Ratings:
    +131 / 0 / -0
    Because of course I did...

Had these guys a couple of months and no issues, I did a large w/c and wasn't paying attention and snagged one and tore its bell! Jellies can heal well, but I won't count on it, so 3 jellies. I will knock 100 off the price and include the stand in the photo too. The tank sits on cut black glass on the stand. All included.

$300.

4. hart

Ratings:
    +131 / 0 / -0
    Sale is pending, thanks!

5. hart

Ratings:
    +131 / 0 / -0
    Bump, buyer backed out. Still here!