1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

One day liquidation sale - fish, corals, tanks, it all goes

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by AJ, Dec 8, 2012.

1. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hey everyone,

I have tomorrow to get rid of my livestock and some of my gear. Come on over and make me an offer on what you see. I have some really nice stuff, and some common stuff too. Stuff to sell includes:

Various tanks - both new and used - 10g to 29g

Stock tanks - various sizes, multiple

Corals - 4" orange setosa colony, 4" Miami Hurricane chalice, HUGE green sinularias, large minefield cyphestrea, large meteor shower cyphestrea (encrusted on 1/2 surface of a large rock), blastos, acans, plate coral, scroll coral, mushrooms, yumas, duncans, many more I can't remember.

Fish - Large hippo tang, large purple tang, 2 yellow tangs, breeding banggai cardinals (currently holding a clutch), two or three other banggai cardinals, yellow watchman, falco hawkfish, and more.

Live rock, pumps, 40 breeder frag tanks, 75 gallon sump, lighted fish room shelf, etc.

Too stuff to much mention, and it all has to go. Tomorrow is the only day that I will be available. I will not hold corals. I will allow people to speak for fish as I won't be able to get to them until later in the day.

I've not been able to closely manage the system, so there is algae on many of the corals.

You can ask questions, and I'll get to them as I can, but it's probably easier if you just come over and check it out for yourself. Unfortunately, I've misplaced my camera (packing up the house), so the best I could take is cell phone pics. If you're considering driving in from out of town and need more info before you commit to making the trip, call me and I can give you more info.

Prices are not set...make me a resonable offer and take home the coral.

People can start coming over at 10 AM tomorrow morning (no earlier please)

My number is 319-210-3261 and I'll be taking calls until 10 PM tonight if you have questions.

My address is 3935 1st Ave SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52405.

See you tomorrow.

--AJ

2. Lee

Lee Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey AJ! I'll see you tomorrow! Do you happen to have any smaller green Sinularia's? I guess a big one would work too.

3. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Lee, I have them of all sizes. The small ones are 6" or so. Large are 10" to 12". There's a bunch. See you tomorrow.

--AJ

4. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Also, please bring stuff to take fish/corals home in. Also, members will get preferred consideration on offers.

--AJ

5. rgreene

rgreene

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    sent text

6. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Text responded to.

7. Donnie

Donnie Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    text sent

8. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Responded with pics.

9. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Two RBTAs, Orange Setosa, and breeding pair of cardinals sold. Don't let that hinder your interest...still *plenty* of stuff here.

--AJ

10. Kpotter2 Expert Reefkeeper

North liberty, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Any setosa at all left? Text you also about some equipment?

11. Kpotter2 Expert Reefkeeper

North liberty, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Any setosa at all left? Text you also about some equipment?

I texted you and i am sorry. I am on my smart phone and just plain didnt read that part about taking calls tell 10pm at first. I just seen you online.

12. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    :-{ Wish I had known earlier Aj as I was out-of-town when you posted. I sure would have liked to come over and bought some coral! I hope you sell everything you need to...gonna miss you too!

13. Hi AJ. I plan on stopping by around 10 am. My name is Dustin from Coralville (319-540-1144). I hope this is alright! Thank you and see you today!

14. Jaked

Jaked

Ratings:
    +15 / 1 / -0
    Id buy all the tangs but not gonna make the trip in the mess today. Good luck clearing it all out.

15. Herman

Herman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

THANKS AJ GOOD LUCK

16. Roman Experienced Reefkeeper

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +321 / 3 / -0

thanks for all of the stuff today AJ. Everythhing is doing great. Good luck in Indy.Appreciate having a person such as yourself in the club.

17. mfisher

mfisher

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hey AJ,

I just saw this... Anything left? If so, Will you be around another day?

thanks,

Matt

18. Kpotter2 Expert Reefkeeper

North liberty, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Best of Luck AJ. Thanks so Much for the great stuff. Purple Tang is doing well and I think it has found his place in my tank already. Frag of Meteoroid was out looking good.

[​IMG]