1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

New to the Quad Cities

Discussion in 'Quad Cities Area' started by Adam, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Adam

Durant, Iowa
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just moved to the area Durant to be exact. Just wanted to say hello. Lost all five fish during the move. I'm working on setting up my 135g fowler tank. If anyone has a little live rock they can spare let me know. Working on the plumbing now so I can get to cycling. Can't wait to get involved with some activities.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
  2. jeremy Acro Addict

Davenport, IA
    Ratings:
    +836 / 4 / -0
    Welcome to the area. Sorry to hear about fish. Hope everything else goes well

3. Firefish2014

Firefish2014

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Welcome to the area Adam. I recently took on a trustee position for the QC region and working on getting the area more active. If you have any ideas on what activities or meetings you would like to see let me know. This month there is Spring Fest. I'm also working on scheduling a frag demo for our May meeting.

4. Adam

Durant, Iowa
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sounds good. I'm going to try to go to spring fest. Hopefully I can get some pointers for my new setup.

5. ScubaMan

ScubaMan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Welcome Adam, it is nice to have more reefer's in the area!

6. Adam

Durant, Iowa
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Can't wait to make it to one of the meetings.

7. WELCOME ADAM the quad cities is an up and growing region. sorry to read about your fish loss during your move. but glad to read your excitment about your up and comming 135 fowler build.

thanks for becomming a member also and hopefully i will get to meet you at an event someday.

joshua