1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

New Group Buy Program, the BRS Most Valuable Clubs!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Bulk Reef Supply, May 3, 2016.

1. Bulk Reef Supply Inactive User Vendor

Minneapolis
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Hello GIRS!

My name is RT, and I've got some really exciting news to share with you! Recently the Greater Iowa Reef Society has been listed as one of Bulk Reef Supply's Most Valuable Clubs, or "MVC" for short. The MVC program honors awesome reef clubs that are passionate and dedicated to the reef aquarium hobby.

So what does GIRS joining the MVC program offer you might ask?

- Easily the most exciting part of the MVC program for you, the hobbyist, is scheduled Quarterly Group Buys. This means that once every 3 months, you have the opportunity to sign up to save with 10x Reward Points (aka 10% back), free upgraded 1-3 day shipping at $149, and select door busters at a deep discount.

Not only do you get to save, but your club does as well. Every order placed during your Group Buy with a total over $100 earns rewards for your club. Check it out!

For every order over $100:
    [​IMG]

These donated products are to be used at the club's discretion, but things like raffles, giveaways, and frag swap doorbusters are all valid possibilities!

Your first Group Buy will begin signup later today, so stay tuned!

2. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    Another reason why BRS is tops!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Bulk Reef Supply Inactive User Vendor

Minneapolis
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Thanks xroads! I just posted the Group Buy sign-up for this weekend, so make sure to sign-up!

4. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,814 / 14 / -0
    Thanks for setting this up RT, it's a lot easier having you relay this info vs one of us trying to remember to pass it all on correctly!

5. jayt Well-Known ReefKeeper

Harpers Ferry, IA
    Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    I use your free option when I order and stuff always comes next day from you guys.

6. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,814 / 14 / -0
    BRS is next day shipping to pretty much everyone in Iowa since they are in Minnesota - as long as you place the order by 3:30pm Monday-Thursday (and they have it in stock)

7. jeremy Acro Addict

Davenport, IA
    Ratings:
    +836 / 4 / -0
    Thanks BRS!

8. jayt Well-Known ReefKeeper

Harpers Ferry, IA
    Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Thats exactly why I order everything I can from them. I've switched brands just to order from them.

9. Fishunt Nano Nano

Norwalk
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Dang, wish i could have been more patient with my order i placed last week!
    The war department is gonna get sick of me asking her for money. Anybody have a doghouse i can rent some room in for me and my biocube?

10. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,814 / 14 / -0
    Heads up, watch for a new thread tomorrow for the next MVC Group Buy which will start next weekend (8/27)!!

11. Chris C. Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for all of this information BRS! It helps the club out to have support from you guys for events.