1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Nebraska Aquatic Supply

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alex Crittenden, Sep 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Don't know if I'm allow to hype a LFS on here, but I'm going to. My wife and I took a drive to Omaha last night and went to Nebraska Aquatic Supply. This place is awesome! They have a huge set up, healthy fish, and 5 very large frag tanks that have really great prices! If you live on the west side of the state or feel like taking a quick jaunt over there, IMO it's worth the drive. Here's a link to their site: Aquarium Supplies, Aquarium Shop | Omaha, Council Bluffs, Irvington, NE

2. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,814 / 14 / -0
    You are allowed, no problem!

We do have a section for Vendor Experiences but it's in a members-only section, so not everyone can see it. This is kind of a throwback to the old forum software, the whole concept of reviewing others (individuals or vendors) wasn't really structured very well, so this is one of the improvements being discussed by the Leadership Team (creating a better way to review people/vendors/stores/etc)

Also I've heard many good things about NAS!

3. StormyMoe

Waukee
    Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
    I was there for the first time about a month ago myself and it was incredible! Really wanted to go down there for their anniversary sale but other plans prevented it. The two workers I talked with were extremely friendly and knowledgeable as well. We also checked out a couple of the other shops around the area, and while nice, they weren't quite the same as NAS. Next time I'm down in the area though a cooler is definitely coming with me!

4. Added a new thread in that forum here.

5. Maureen Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Urbandale, IA
    Ratings:
    +329 / 0 / -0
    They have great sales as well so you should keep an eye out for them. They also have fresh water fish and amphibians.

6. If you see any sales PM me and let me know. We just went on a whim last night and were pleasantly surprised

7. Maureen Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Urbandale, IA
    Ratings:
    +329 / 0 / -0
    They have a Facebook page you can like and they announce their sales and sometimes what they have in new shipments.