1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Tank Build! My 220 progress

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Roman, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Roman Experienced Reefkeeper

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +321 / 3 / -0

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    Looks like people are starting to have some movements with their tanks so I thought I would share mine as well. It is still a work in progress . Just added some corals and such. It has been running for about three months now.

2. Barrett

Urbandale, IA
    Ratings:
    +101 / 0 / -0
    Beautiful tank, I really like the aqua scape. Powder blue tangs are one of the fish on the top of my wish list when I get a bigger tank.

3. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0
    Looking good Roman.

4. AdamLawrence Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Marion, IA
    Ratings:
    +171 / 0 / -0
    Looks good! love the pbt!

Sent from my SM-G955U via App

5. Actuary Well-Known ReefKeeper

Adel, IA
    Ratings:
    +145 / 1 / -0
    Looking good! Tangs all getting along pretty well? Sohal isn't too crazy? I have been hesitant to add a naso into the mix with my blue tang, powder blue, and three yellow tangs... but you may have inspired me to add more tangs!

6. Roman Experienced Reefkeeper

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +321 / 3 / -0
    The sohal isn't too friendly towards the rest. I had a trigger who was putting the sohal in its place and everyone else . I got rid of trigger and sohal went back on the attack of the others so he will be soon to follow. I think I will be fine after that. The naso is a model citizen . I had most of these fish in my cubes and they all got along pretty good up until I gave them more room to swim.

7. Actuary Well-Known ReefKeeper

Adel, IA
    Ratings:
    +145 / 1 / -0
    Hehe I imagine once your sohal comes out your PBT will take over as the resident a-hole.