1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale Marine Pure 2" cubes, around 4 cubic feet (pest free)

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Fort Dodger, Apr 9, 2022.

1. I had a 200 gallon rubbermaid sump with these in the bottom and ended up downsizing.

To ensure that they have no pests, I soaked them in fresh water, then dried them out. They have been dry for 2 years now! I had them in a detached (unheated) gargage so they froze over the winters too. After all of that, any pests are long dead!

If you want these, please just text me at 5I5_85I_5oo2 since I don't check my computer very often.

I am about 90 miles North of Des Moines, but could possibly deliver to Ames on a Saturday.

Sold as pictured. I don't actually know how many cubic feet are there. I paid a lot more for this than I'm asking. If you wanted a deal on a ton of Marinepure, without having to deal with someone else's pests, this is your chance. First $200 (firm) takes it.

I'd also consider trading for pest free red/orange softies, yellow-tip stereonephthea, unusually brightly colored nems, or nice colonies of brightly colored zoas like bambams, spitfires, fruitloops etc.

unnamed-1.jpg

unnamed-11.jpg

Thanks!