1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

March meeting

Discussion in 'Quad Cities Area' started by mthomp, Feb 25, 2013.

1. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Everyone, hope you are all doing well.
    There is so much going on this month with lots of cool stuff to share with.

On the 25th a couple of us are heading to Springfield for a frag swap, they are saying something like 30 vendors along with some other cool stuff, should be a good one for sure. If you want to go, we can meet up and follow each otherd there and stuff, just let me know.

After that the, the following Saturday, we will be getting together at our new permanent meeting spot in Bettendorf.
    This should give everyone a chance to check it out, and we can all talk about future meeting and if there is something you would like to discus feel free to bring it up, although I'm pretty confident once you see our new spot that will be all you want to talk about that night.

I will give the address closer to the date as I don't want you sneaky reefers stopping over till we are closer to being done.

See you all then and let me know if you plan on going to one or both,

2. Killernights

Killernights Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    sounds good Mike, can't wait till then

3. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah it should be really cool. Paint went on the walls today and carpet is due next week. Hope to see every one there.

4. Donnie

Donnie Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    we should be there saturday for the meeting. just give us the address & time.

5. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Will do Donnie when we are closer to the time and unveiling

6. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    next sunday is the swap meting in springfield, let me know if you want to follow us up there.

the following sunday, yes I know I said saturday but things have changed you will get your first look at our new full time meeting spot. More details on that to come.

7. Killernights

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Mike, the Sunday after the Springfield trip is Easter....didn't know if you realized that

8. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nope I didn't thanks Alex. Ok let me reschedule that

9. ScubaMan

ScubaMan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello QC Area

When and where is the QC area meeting?

10. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey scuba. We are working on a new permanent spot for our meetings but I fear it won't be ready in time for this month. As of now it is looking closer to the week after spring fest. It will be in Bettendorf Iowa but I can't really give you more info just yet as it would ruin the surprise. Hang tight everyone, this will be well worth the wait I promise.

11. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Okay everyone thanks for being patient with me on our meetings and such but trust me this is going to be worth it.

Our next meeting will be Saturday April 13th in bettendorf.

It will be located at cumberland square in the back next to nelson chiropractic around 4pm.

I am pretty sure you will be able to tell exactly where once you drive around back to where the building is.

Any questions feel free to give me a call at 309 6310938

12. softieatheart

softieatheart Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Shucks! We have a Taekwondo tournament that day. /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/sad.gif

13. Killernights

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You know I will be there /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif and I hope a lot of members show up.