1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Looking to trade/buy a hammer and frogspawn from someone local

Discussion in 'Waterloo / Cedar Falls Area' started by Pauls biocube, Mar 21, 2016.

1. I've got my tank poppin and have a sustainable way to keep all water parameters where they need to be to be able to enjoy some of these beautiful creatures as part of my tank.

I'm looking for a hammer with 2-4 heads and a similarly sized frogspawn to add to my system. The torch I added to the system a week ago is thriving, so I know a frog/hammer will, too.

I'd prefer to not have to go all the way down to north liberty and don't know of a closer lfs to get these from....not sure of any internet sites I can trust and hat have good enough prices.

2. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0
    Im on the NE side of CR. I haven plenty of hammer, and might have a frogspawn I could part with.

3. Got any pics of them? Also how much? I think we're gonna be coming through CR next weekend as we're gonna be going to Anamosa for an Easter egg hunt at my moms.

4. Do you have any pics of what color of hammers you have?

5. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0
    Most of the heads are just the standard green, but some of them do grow out with purple in there. My blues are the only thing on right now so I can't get any pics.
    I have gold, but no extra heads of that yet.

6. glaspie69

glaspie69 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    What color frogspawn are you looking for? Im in independence but i work in wloo so i could easily bring in into town, ive got a ton of frogspawns and frogspawn/torch morph, send me a pm if interested

7. What colors do you have?

8. mattman319 SoManyTanks

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +93 / 0 / -0

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I have these three groupings for sale. First pic is two different pieces. Second pic is one rock, two different branches on it.