1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Live Rock and Sand

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by jtesdall, Sep 7, 2014.

1. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

About 100 lbs each of live rock and live sand out of a 90 being tore down. In Boone can meet in Des Moines during the week. $2/lb on rock and sand is free if you come get it or buy the rock. $25 for me to deliver sand to DSM.

Many tanks, lights etc to be listed soon.

For those that remeber me, no I am not tearing down my system. Tore down mother in-laws and going to take advantage of getting rid of some stuff I am not using.

2. stew Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Ankeny, IA
    Ratings:
    +72 / 0 / -0
    Joel, it's good to see you back online. Glad to hear you are not getting out. Wish I was in a position to take the rock and sand but bringing home more saltwater stuff right now could lead to sleeping in the garage. LOL

3. mruck79

Urbana
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Do you still have the sand available? I am in Webster City and could meet you this weekend if possible. Thanks!

4. jtesdall

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Yes the sand is available. I should be home all weekend.

$1 lb on the live rock that may not be so live after a week in a tote. May be fine though Ive had a pump running on it.

5. mruck79

Urbana
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Sounds great! I may take some of the rock. I may take some of the rock. I'm not sure I can accommodate all of it. I'll contact you as the weekend approaches to work out a time if that is ok?

6. jtesdall

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Sure, thats fine.