1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Live Aquaria BYO Reef Cleaner Buy

Discussion in 'Waterloo / Cedar Falls Area' started by adampottebaum, May 11, 2010.

1. adampottebaum

adampottebaum Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    I got a couple coupons that are about to expire. I want to get this group buy order in before they do. I know a couple of people ordered from reefs2go last week, so there might not be much interest.
    We need to order $60 worth from Live Aquaria's BYO Reef Cleaner page to get the free shipping. http://liveaquaria.com/product/build_your_own_kit.cfm?id=1
    I plan on ordering this tomorrow night, so let me know, I need to get this in.

2. Slurpeshark

Slurpeshark Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Would u be willing to bring it to the swap if ur going. I want 1 or 2 things but haven't seen a group order for dsm.

3. SaltWaterloo

SaltWaterloo Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    They're out of everything i want (like always). Let me talk to my gf and see if theres anything she wants

4. Iamaxxer

Iamaxxer Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yep been waiting....

8-Cerith Snails

1-Peppermint Shrimp
    6- Scarlet Reef Hermit
    6 Dwarf Zebra Hermit
    1 "small" fighting Conch
    Let me know how much, and how do you want paid?

5. adampottebaum

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Peppermint shrimp are cheap and awesome to watch. Not sure if you had the coral banded in the 75 or the smaller tank, but you could get some peppermints for the tank it's not in...

6. adampottebaum

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    I wanted to order tonight so they will be here by Friday. You can pay me when you stop over.

7. adampottebaum

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Yea I'll be going to the Spring Fest. I should be able to keep 1 or 2 things separate from everyone's. What did you have in mind?

8. bhoward

bhoward Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Adam,

If you haven't ordered yet.

1x emeral crab
    2x scarlet hermit
    2x dwarf zebra hermit
    2x dwarf blue leg hermit
    2x bumble bee snail

thanks,
    -brad

-Brad

9. SaltWaterloo

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hey adam, im going to have a cbshrimp and 1 cleaner shrimp in the 75. id take that ORA Peppermint shrimp trio in the divers den if you havnt ordered yet

10. adampottebaum

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Sam, this is stuff from the BYO Cleaner Crew section only.

11. adampottebaum

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    But I haven't actually ordered yet. I'll be ordering here in the next couple minutes.

12. SaltWaterloo

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ok well then im good /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif

13. SaltWaterloo

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    actually if you need more to reach your free shipping total, id take a fighting conch to help you out /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif

14. adampottebaum

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Ok the order is in.

There was no fighting conch's or bumble bee snails in stock.

Also, they only let me use one of the gift cards. I guess you can only use one at a time, I left them a comment in the customer credits box with the second card information, hopefully they're in a good mood when they read it!

Ross, you owe me $44.88

Brad, you owe me $15.53

15. Iamaxxer

Iamaxxer Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The Friday delivery is not real good for me....I'm driving down to Rock Island Friday afternoon won't be back till later friday night... I could pick them up on saturday am (or late firday night) .... pm me your phone number.. Thanks

16. adampottebaum

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    I got them to hold the order until Monday. Does Monday ship and Tuesday delivery work for everyone?

Also, I got them to accept the other $15 GC, so it will be a little less then the figures I gave you.

17. Iamaxxer

Iamaxxer Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That is great.... I would have had to pick them up early Sat. morning before I head to DesMoines....THank You... I will find you down there and pay you Saturday....

18. adampottebaum

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Hey Ross, give me a call when you get this, my number is 712 540 2359. I got an email saying they canceled the order, it said the reasons where either I canceled the order, things were out of stock, or something got screwed up with my card. I think they canceled the order when I called to have the order held for shipping today. I had Brad's number and I called him, he's going to be out of town the rest of the week, so we'll be able to do it early next week. Sorry for the mixup...

19. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Hey, if its not too late, I might need a few things. It sucks when you order peppermint shrimp and they come in smaller than the aiptasia you are wanting them to eat. Same with the emerald crabs, hell i have bubble algae bigger than the one that lived.

20. adampottebaum

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Yea looks like I'm going to have to re-order for sometime next week when Brad gets back into town.

Jeremy, what do you want to order?