1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Just sucks

Discussion in 'Quad Cities Area' started by FindnNemo, Aug 24, 2011.

1. FindnNemo

FindnNemo Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Was hoping to meet some of you at MACNA but found out I have to have reconstructive ankle surgery..and all day for it to happen..Sept 9th...hope you guys take lots of photos!

2. Foo

Foo Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Re-schedule /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif

3. FindnNemo

FindnNemo Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I cant...its work-comp...been dealing with it since March 16th...been a cast for 5 weeks..walking boot the rest of the time...If I could..I would do it for sure!

4. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    dont feel bad, I most likely wont be going either unless i can find someone to work for me and get some extra cash.

I know how you feel though. when I first joined the club it was close to their spring fest and i couldnt go for same reason as you.

5. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hope all goes well for you and you have a speedy recovery.

6. crabbyo

crabbyo

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Ice and elevate. Start pain meds before it starts to hurt, not after. Good luck and take care!

7. FindnNemo

FindnNemo Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks guys...have to cut my achillies tendon and reconstruct the out tedons of my ankle..not going to be fun at all..but when I am healed up and get a huge settlement lol..ill be adding to my tank!!!

8. Big John

Big John Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I thought you were retired Crabby! haha