1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Help!! JUST FOR FUN !!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ray/Jen_Reefin, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Ray/Jen_Reefin 2016 Vice President / 2015 Volunteer of the year.

Davenport, IA
    Ratings:
    +459 / 5 / -0
    Lets all take the time to sit down and write a little bio on your self. We have a lot of good people stepping up and getting involved ( Witch is Awsome BTW) so lets introduce our selves even the veteran reefers. Thanks in advance

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. GoodGreef Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive, IA
    Ratings:
    +239 / 2 / -0
    Hi. My name's Trevor and Im a reefaholic. I'm 36 and my problem reefing began a few years ago. I had freshwater tanks since I was 10. I grew up on the northeast side of Des Moines and have lived in Clive about 6 years. Around then I decided I needed a reef tank because I was now big time westside. :cool: Seeing my people once a year the first friday at the state fair wasn't enough so I am a criminal trial attorney. If you're ever on my jury panel and want struck off it just say you hate me because my tank is so awesome compared to yours. (Dont really do that because you're sworn to tell the truth). Also I am a frequent provider of sarcasm on the forum that poorly translates in text form so you can just say you hate me because I'm an ***@#$!.

I have a 75 gallon primarily sps/lps reef and want to expand to a 180+ in a year or two with some rennovations and electrical upgrades to the Regency pine palace I live in.