1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

June Meeting BBQ

Discussion in 'Des Moines & Ames Region' started by Armydog, May 27, 2015.

1. Armydog

Armydog Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +738 / 8 / -0
    Mark your calendars

June 6th

BBQ 12-4pm

900 SE 3rd St
    Ankeny, Iowa 50021

I need a head count so I know how much food to get. Im thinking cheese burgers and brats

Please comment on this thread if your coming and how many coming with you thanks

2. cameron lake Well-Known ReefKeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +129 / 3 / -0
    ill come and im paying the 20 to be a girs member is it cool if me an @Bennyboy515@Bennyboy515 come.

3. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    Part of the new forum is the Event system - this allows you to RSVP, which acts like a status update on a thread. You can mark Yes, No, and Maybe, and then you can comment as well. You can update your status and comment, which over-writes (changes) your status.

Then, there is a discussion thread attached to the event itself, so we don't need a separate thread to discuss details (like who is bringing what, etc) and the event can be updated as needed with any additional information (like updating a first post)

My recommendation is that we use this system, I created the event here, check it out:

http://www.greateriowareefsociety.org/threads/jun-6-2015-dsm-ames-region-bbq-ankeny-ia.23602/