1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

July Meeting

Discussion in 'Quad Cities Area' started by Killernights, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Killernights

Killernights Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    We will be having our July meeting at e lowther's place on Sunday July 22nd at 4pm. We will have a BBQ and go over his tank setup. We will also test the light output of his new Radions with the PAR meter. We need people that plan on going to let us know ahead of time so we know how much food to make.  You are welcome to bring something to eat as well. Contact e lowther for his address. Hope to see all of the QC people there.

2. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sounds great Alex and thank for having us over Evan.

For those that do not know, Joe has been very busy and has Asked Alex to step up and take his place. This will be made official soon in the mean time welcome Alex and we look forward too see what you have in store for us.

3. e lowther

e lowther Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My dad said there is a good chance of beer being provided as well in case that will convince more people to show.

4. e lowther

e lowther Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My dad said there is a good chance of beer being provided as well in case that will convince more people to show.

5. BigB

BigB Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    BEER... Count me in.. Na im just joking. Im gonna see if I can make it over, but not sure yet. Ill let you know.
    Thanks for hosting the event by the way.

6. e lowther

e lowther Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm excited to do it!

7. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Also do not forget we are making a trip to Peoria on the 8th to visit Woos aquatics. I just got a message from TJFulton and he has invited us to stop over as well. He was at fall fest last year selling his tank bred designer clowns.

8. moneypit

moneypit Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I can't commit yes or no at this time and that is due to, I have no clue what the workload will be and if we are on OT. I'll let ya know when the date gets closer. Hopefully I'll have water in my tank by then.

9. chica0902

chica0902 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    We'd love to make it to this meeting and meeting you all. But, we leave for vacation on the 21st....maybe next time!

10. e lowther

e lowther Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks everyone for the updates. Still trying to get an idea on the number of people going so updates help!

11. softieatheart

softieatheart Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am going to try to make it to both Woo's and the BBQ, so count me in.  I never know til the last minute if I can make it to stuff like this, but as long as no one goes into labor, I will be there. /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

12. B-Rad

B-Rad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm going to try and make it two both meetings, I'll let you know as the time gets closer.

13. Killernights

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    We only have a little over a week before this meeting so if you plan on going please let us know soon so we can get enough food ready.

14. moneypit

moneypit Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Go ahead and put me down as a yes, not a big eater since food is just a filler and takes precious space away from the beer. If I have to canx, I'll let ya know sometime Wednesday night(that's when OT comes out).

15. Killernights

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Last reminder to everyone who plans to attend the BBQ this sunday, try to let me or e lowther know if you are going. Thanks

16. einsteins

einsteins Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I need an address please I am planning on attending...

einsteins