1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

It been awhile

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by joshgimer, Aug 14, 2018.

1. joshgimer

Moorland, Ia
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    It's been a long time since I have been on this site. I have a fun nano tank that uses to be in my livingroom and now has been moved to the lower level in my house when I moved. Sadly I'm not around it as much as I wish to be. Maintenance has fallen to the wayside and I'm doing my first water change in about 3 months. Clownfish are still kicking, I make sure to feed them but its always a quick trip. I let the kenyatree wreak havok killing off my duncan and frog spawn. Algae is a little rough. Man I miss doing the work and getting to see the rewards everyday. So now I'm back and ready to get this tank back to its beautiful little glory. I will probably be asking some noob questions again, so thanks in advance for your patience. Have a great night and good reefing.

2. Maureen Experienced Reefkeeper

Urbandale, IA
    Ratings:
    +329 / 0 / -0
    Most of us are guilty of letting our tanks go once in a while, especially when we are busy. Your in good company. :)

3. DangerJ Well-Known ReefKeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +322 / 4 / -0
    Dude I haven't cleaned my tank since June 15.

Welcome (back) to the party!

4. Actuary Well-Known ReefKeeper

Adel, IA
    Ratings:
    +145 / 1 / -0
    Now you're making me feel bad! I did close to a 10% water change 7 months ago, and prior to that the closest thing to a substantial water change was 19 months ago (around 20%).

5. Maureen Experienced Reefkeeper

Urbandale, IA
    Ratings:
    +329 / 0 / -0
    Does your skimmer working over time and having to add more salt water back in count? If so I have water changes covered! lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List