1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Iowa City/CR schedule updated!

Discussion in 'Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Region' started by CyberJester, Jul 5, 2010.

1. CyberJester

CyberJester Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey all,
    Bob and I met last week and worked on the schedule of events a little for the area.  Please look at the Calendar thread in this forum for information on currently planned events.
    We have scheduled a Iowa City tour for July 31st.  So if you are interested in being a stop please keep an eye out for the thread for sign ups.  That event will have extremely limited stops due to all the driving.  You could also PM me or Bobsfish if you are interested in being a stop.
    There will also be a DIY event coming up in September, the theme of the DIY has not been determined yet for that event.  So keep your eyes open for an anouncement on that as well.
    NOTE:  THERE WAS A SOCIAL/DISCUSSION PLANNED FOR JULY 6TH AT PARLOR CITY THIS HAS BEEN CANCELLED.  THE LAST TIME WE HAD ONE THE DAY AFTER A LONG WEEKENDED NO ONE SHOWED.  WE WELL BE HAVE A SOCIAL IN AUGUST.  HOWEVER, IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN THIS, I WOULD BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO MEET THEM DOWN AT PARLOR CITY FOR A BEER.
    Thank you
    Jeremy Orchuk
    IC/CR Area Trustee

2. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    If the tour is gonna end at your place count me in!
    /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/hehe.gif

3. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I can be a stop if anyone wants to head down to Riverside......would be nice to see some new tanks though /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif

4. Strong

Strong

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I will be out of town that weekend for the tank tour. /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/sad.gif