1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

heres an idea that would help me anyways

Discussion in 'Website Items, Issues & Feedback' started by gburkart, Feb 19, 2016.

1. gburkart

gburkart Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +119 / 1 / -0
    is it possible for us to have an equipment or goods rating/review section?maybe i'm just not smart enough to find it if there is one.but a single place to post this type of info could be beneficial to new people or to somebody like myself looking to upgrade.i know there are always reviews online,but i dont know those people and just think a closer level of people with knowledge of actually using items is best.just a thought.thanks

2. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0
    I would say the resource section might work for that.
    Just a matter of getting people to use it, and know that it's there. I'm pretty sure topics can be categorized and tagged.

3. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    There is a different addon that might work better actually, I think R2R uses it now for listing & rating manufacturers & vendors, it's called Showcase I think. I've looked at it but not in depth. Thanks for the suggestion (moving thread to website forum)