1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Here`s what I`m bringing to Fall Fest 2012

Discussion in '2012' started by Andy The Reef Guy, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Andy The Reef Guy

Andy The Reef Guy Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'll have a hobbysit table set up, probably going to have my lovely wife running my table while I am helping out around the floor. None-the-less, here's what I got coming;

-bali green slimer, ORA joe the coral acropora, ORA turquoise acropora, ORA red planet acropora, tyree war coral, minefield cyphastrea, meteorshower cyphastrea, sharmrock favia, green trumpets, green star polyps, ORA mini duncans, blue thunder palys, purple thunder palys, ORA miami orchid acropora, oregon tort, ORA hawkins blue acropora, rainbow montipora, blue hornet zoanthids, strawberry shortcake acropora, ORA spongeodes montipora, ORA bird of paradise, reverse superman montipora, chips blue acropora, pink lemonade acropora, ARC mummy eye chalice, green cap with blue polyps, orange enchinata.

Look forward to seeing you all there!

2. ninjazx777 Experienced Reefkeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Don't forget the banana wrase /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif

3. Andy The Reef Guy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

lol oh yes! good call /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif

4. Pete H.

Pete H. Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Any photos? ... Would love to see what they look like. (Maybe a generic price range as well?) /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif

5. Andy The Reef Guy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yah I'll get some pix up tomorrow, I've got a couple people asking. Stay tuned, and keep your shorts on! lol

6. RJ

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    How about those pictures? Can't wait any longer to see 'em.

7. Andy The Reef Guy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ok I'm busting out my cam right now!

8. Andy The Reef Guy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I kind of threw a bunch of these together hap hazardly, and cropped a few of them quick. I should have taken more time to get good exposures but I think you get the gist of it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]