1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Great Fall Fest!(Also known as how I parted with way too much money........)

Discussion in '2012' started by softieatheart, Nov 10, 2012.

1. softieatheart

softieatheart Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I just wanted to say thanks to the GIRS Fall Fest team for putting together a great day.

There was a great selection of vendors and hobbiests, the raffle was super and the speakers outstanding.

Well done!

2. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It sure was a good time. I got to meet a lot of new people.

3. Kpotter2 Expert Reefkeeper

North liberty, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I agree. Great jobs everyone..

4. sambott03

sambott03 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I loved it! GOt 300 bucks worth of corals for 85 bucks! Super happy and thanks very one who put it together, can't wait for Spring Fest!

5. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The selection of corals, anemones, and equipment (new and used), was really good. So nice to hear people enjoyed it /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/biggrin.gif

6. My wallet's lighter, fish are happier and mothers angrier. In other words, it was a pretty great fest! thanks to everyone who helped put it on, can't wait for the next one!

7. MXC207 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I had no idea i would of blown 4 bills in the first 20 mins. After 1.5 hrs i was down 650 so i had to get out of there lol. Great job to everyone tho and im very grateful to be a part of a group of people that put this on. Id say more but i have to get to work to make up for today /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/wink.gif

8. Donnie

Donnie Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    36 new corals, almost $800 later. had absolutly no intentions of spending that much, but just couldnt resist.

9. Nemesis

Nemesis Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I dropped way to much money but got to introduce my wife to people as her new girs name stargazer!! WE got a sweet clown for 35 he is a snowflake onyx and 6 really nice corals and some filter socks as well as a phosphate reactor for the new tank. AC&C had some of the nicest corals thanks guys you rock.

10. rgreene

rgreene

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    i agreee i also had a great time i liked how the room was a little darker and it made all of the corals really pop when you looked at them under the lights