1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Grab bag of stuff and base rock FS DSM Area

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by ZLTFUL, Dec 3, 2010.

1. ZLTFUL

ZLTFUL Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So I am clearing out the remaining stuff I have left over from my 47 gallon column tank I sold to Philby.
    I still have 2 totes of misc stuff including:
    (1) HK3 (In great shape)
    (1) MJ1200 works great just needs to be cleaned
    (2) glass heaters forgot brands but most likely both Theos.
    (1) UV Sterilizer (again not sure of brand or size but it works)
    Assorted chemicals including a small tub of activated carbon, some testing kits/supplies, etc
    1 maybe 2 automatic feeders that work but need to be cleaned
    (4) 18 unch flourescent bulbs...2 14k 2 actinics
    1 pr shoulder length gloves
    scrapers, mag floats, hose, misc MJ1200 parts
    Fact is, take both the totes and their entire contents for $50
    I also have ~75lbs of base rock (its been soaking in fresh water since about september and will need to be cooked before use).
    Its some great rock (pic of it in its glory below)
    $60 takes it all.
    I am not getting out of the hobby but I am taking a hiatus until I start to build my house then I will be doing a 240 gallon or bigger in wall with a dedicated fish/equipment room. This stuff is just taking up space now and better someone use it than me storing it in my 1 car garage.
    Shoot me a PM for my number if you are interested.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If you wanted to get rid of just the MJ and the magfloats(are they small?) I might be interested. LMK /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif
    I will probably find a reason to make it to the Des Moines area here shortly /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif

3. stew Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Ankeny, IA
    Ratings:
    +72 / 0 / -0
    PM sent - I hope!

4. slovan

slovan Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey Ryan, glad to see you are still alive and well! I hope you get back into the hobby sooner than later! /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif

5. ZLTFUL

ZLTFUL Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hrmmm...could have sworn I replied to this. Anyway, Sone, I am not giving up the hobby just putting things on hold for when I get my house built...unfortunately, I need to find the land for that first. hehe.

Stew, PM replied to.

Bela, I would prefer to just sell the lot but if things fall through, then you have dibs on the things you want.