1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

GIRS FALLFEST 2017

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Sponge, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    All we can really say is, "Wow! If you didn't make it, you missed out to your disadvantage!" Talk about corals, equipment and shocking price deals!!

We had an awesome time again at the show! Meeting up with all the members that attended, past customers and new ones! This makes all the work SO worth it for me! You probably can tell that as I love helping others, whether newbies or those who are seasoned! The kids are always a delight!! If it wasn't for my friend, fellow GIRS member and helper Maureen, I wouldn' be able to do what I truly love! "THANK YOU MAUREEN!" from the bottom of my heart for all the help and support!!!

To everyone who purchased corals and goods, "Thank You!" As we always advise, dip your corals and QT no matter whom you purchased corals from! This is not just for any possible pest/hitchhikers, but it's what will only help the corals! Even the healthiest corals undergo stress from the moves/swap so this helps them to recover faster with the given time in QT. They need it and when you give them that extra care, they will provide you with many years of watching them grow into the beautiful adults you so carefully chose!

We appreciate hearing your feedback on your purchases! Here, on our Facebook and Twitter pages, you can easily tell us so we don't have to wait for the next swap Then when we see you the next time, you can not only tell us how the corals are continuing to do but you can show us them on all the pictures you've taken! For example, we had a new customer today who left the show with a couple frags and then returned! He was so happy that his Acans were open fully, he wanted to tell us right away! We hope he shares that on here and elswhere. Another customer wanted a BTA but we were sold out unfortunately. He was disappointed until he asked if there were more. No problem! We arranged for him to get one this week as we hadn't brought all of them to the show. He left the venue happy knowing that he will still get what he wanted so badly! We felt so good that he just didn't turn and walk away disappointed!

"Special Thanks" goes to Bud and all the other members who participated in this FallFest! We all have very busy lives and enjoy our time off/time away from family but those who go the extra mile to help GIRS, its members and all others who attend GIRS events need to know that their sacrifices and help are genuinely appreciated by everyone!

Thank you everyone!