1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale Getting out of the hobby sale

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by jeffmr4, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Getting out of the hobby sale. Price in parentheses is the list price of the items. Other price is what I am asking. There may be more things added in the future. Just starting with this.

EcoTech Radio XR15 Blue G5 $300 ($420)

RMS XR15 G5 Tank Mount $50 ($94)

2 x KPS WiFi Controllable DC Wavemaker Pump (1050 GPH) - Aqamai $60 ea. ($120 ea.)

Duetto Dual-Sensor Complete Aquarium ATO System - XP Aqua $50 ($100)

6 Stage Deluxe Plus 150 GPD Water Saver RO/DI System - Bulk Reef Supply - All New Filters - $150 ($340)

Eshopps ATO Small (Reservoir Tank) $20 ($70)

JBJ Rimless Desktop 10 Gallon Flat Panel Aquarium w/LED Light (RL-10-FP), Clear $50 ($190)

Reef Glass Nano Protein Skimmer w/JW Fusion 200 Air Pump $50 ($85 + $15)

Imagitarium Brooklyn Metal Tank Stand - for 10 Gallon Aquariums, 20.5 in $30 ($81)

5 5 Gallon Buckets - $4 ea. ($8)

3 5 Gallon Filtered Water Containers - $10

4 Gallon Filtered Water Container - $5

Accurasea Sea Salt (1 packet used) - $15 ($27)

Hanna Calcium, Alkalinity, Phosphate Low Checkers (all with new reagent) - $25 ea. ($50 ea.)

Coralife Biocube 14 Gallon Stand/Cabinet $40

24 Inch Coralife Aqualight Dual T5 Lamp High Output Fixture (original bulbs and two ATI bulbs one full spectrum the other blue(used)) $50 ($109)

2. Loren Nicholls Learning slowly over the years GIRS Member

Ames
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Do you have a pictures of the bio cube and jbj 10gal?

3. Hello Loren. The bio cube stand is just the stand. It is an older one. Not the newest one. The jbj 10 gallon looks just like the pictures you'd find online (amazon). Sorry for no pictures. I'm just too lazy to post them. Anyone is welcome to come to my place to see things though.

4. Loren Nicholls Learning slowly over the years GIRS Member

Ames
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Will you be in the Ames or dsm area?

5. Unfortunately, no. If someone from here is going to Fall Fest and they would want to take it to you if you payed with Paypal I could send it with them. You would have to find someone and work it out with them though.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2020
  6. Most items include original boxes and manuals.

7. Would you be willing to ship the Hanna checkers to northern iowa?

8. Sure. I also have a Hanna Ph meter and a bottle of Hanna 7.0 fluid. That would be $20 total for that one. What would you like? Pm me what you would like and your address.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2020
  9. Do you have Facebook messenger I can reach you on

10. I don't but if you Pm me I can give you my phone number.

11. Hanna calcium and alkalinity test kits are sold.

12. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0
    I plan on going to fallfest and can help deliver stuff for you.

13. Thanks Casey.

14. Ph Checker, Duetto ATO and Calcium and Alkalinity Checkers sold.

15. XR15 and arm mount are sold.

16. The following are still available,

*2 x KPS WiFi Controllable DC Wavemaker Pump (1050 GPH) - Aqamai $60 ea. ($120 ea.)

6 Stage Deluxe Plus 150 GPD Water Saver RO/DI System - Bulk Reef Supply - All New Filters - $150 ($340)

*Eshopps ATO Small (Reservoir Tank) $20 ($70)

JBJ Rimless Desktop 10 Gallon Flat Panel Aquarium w/LED Light (RL-10-FP), Clear $50 ($190)

*Reef Glass Nano Protein Skimmer w/JW Fusion 200 Air Pump, extra silicone tubing and pipe cleaner $50 ($85 + $15)

Imagitarium Brooklyn Metal Tank Stand - for 10 Gallon Aquariums, 20.5 in $30 ($81)

3 5 Gallon Filtered Water Containers - $10

4 Gallon Filtered Water Container - $5

Accurasea Sea Salt (1 packet used) - $15 ($27)

*Hanna Low Phosphate Checker (with new reagent) - $25

*24 Inch Coralife Aqualight Dual T5 Lamp High Output Fixture (original bulbs and two ATI bulbs one full spectrum the other blue(used)) $50 ($109)

17. Reef glass skimmer is sold.

18. The tank, its accessories and a hydor 50w heater are all now available to ship with the addition of the shipping fee. Shipping is actual shipping cost. The dimensions and weight are 24 x 12 x 12, 28 lbs. and from zip 52402.

19. I also forgot to mention that the low phosphate kit comes with 2 new cuvettes.

20. 1 of the KPS pumps sold.