1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Frag tank for the raffle

Discussion in '2012' started by MJB Tanks, Nov 7, 2012.

1. MJB Tanks Well-Known ReefKeeper

Pleasant Hill, IA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Looks like I'll be helping Bud out at his table this Saturday so I'm finishing up a frag tank that will be tossed in for the raffle!

Will be 24x18x8.5" outside dimensions.

Sides will be 3/8" acrylic with 1/4" bottom and eurobrace. Eurobrace will only be about 1" or 1.5" wide but I'm adding it for extra rigidity rather than leaving it rimless. Back panel will be black with top slot and an external overflow box similar to what the Fall Fest Special designs show.

Will include bulkheads and through the back return with loc-line and fan tip.

2. jnjsad

jnjsad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Mike's work is top notch! I'm throwing my name in for this raffle! Thanks for tossing this in Mike!

3. Kpotter2 Expert Reefkeeper

North liberty, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    That's Awesome!

4. MJB Tanks Well-Known ReefKeeper

Pleasant Hill, IA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you!! Good luck!

5. erayk1 Well-Known ReefKeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

Coralville, IA
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    /\ ------- Dibs! lol
    -
    -
    -
    -

6. MJB Tanks Well-Known ReefKeeper

Pleasant Hill, IA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Funny how that worked.../DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif

It was great to meet so many people yesterday and get some feedback from GIRS members...thank you!!