1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Frag Demo Success

Discussion in 'Quad Cities Area' started by Greenonion, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Greenonion

Greenonion

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just wanted to thank everyone who was able to make it to the frag demo.  I had a great time with you all and i'm hoping we can keep doing this in the future.  Though we'll have to get uglier corals next time so it won't be so hard to cut them up/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif  Hope everyone had a good time and the frags will do well for ya!

2. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thanks Joe, you did a great job explaining each step and why you were doing it. cant wait to do it again

3. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thanks Joe, you did a great job explaining each step and why you were doing it. cant wait to do it again

4. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

5. FishandFire

FishandFire Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Great job, Joe. Coral looks great. No color loss or any signs of shock.

6. Bryan-1

Bryan-1 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for coming over Joe you were educational like usual.
    I agree something uglier would be much better next time.
    : )

7. Donnie

Donnie Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    should of handed out pieces of the frag kit. the coral should of been the raffle.[​IMG]

8. RabbitReef

RabbitReef Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Joe for educations! Looking forward to contuine for meetings /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif I lost ur text number when I got new phone. Please pm me with your number or just text me so I can add to my address book. Again thanks!

Nick

9. FindnNemo

FindnNemo Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    How about some pictures!!!!!

10. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yeah i wish I had thought of that. In the future we need to make sure we have someone with a camera.

11. Newbeme

Newbeme Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm really bummed I had to miss this meeting. It's good to hear that the meeting went well and things are picking up for the QC area of the club.

12. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yeah we missed you and your wife for sure. I almost wish we got a bigger colony but that mostly depended on how much money I had to spend upfront so it is what it is. but this wont be the only time we do this. I have a feeling there will be many more opportunities before long.

13. RabbitReef

RabbitReef Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Next time if you forgot the camera, we can use my phone. It shows clear pictures. Just a plan b! /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif

14. Chris W.

Chris W. Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'd love to see a few post frag pics when anyone gets around to taking a few.  Thanks[​IMG]
    I am curious how small the frags were after the torture to that beautiful dragons soul lol

15. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    chris i would have to say that each eye was about 1 inch