1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Fellow Reefers

Discussion in 'Quad Cities Area' started by Firefish2014, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Firefish2014

Firefish2014

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I wanted to see if there is any interest in the Quad City region to start having some meet & greets as well as some monthly meetings? I would like to meet more of you fellow reefers out there and get this region active again. I was thinking we could do a meet and greet this month get things started. Let me know what you all think. /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

2. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You can count me in.

3. Firefish2014

Firefish2014

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The meet and greet for the Quad City Region is scheduled for March 23 at 4:30pm at Old Chicago- I will call and reserve tables so let me know if you are planning on attending so I have an idea for seating. There will also be a door prize for a gift certificate to Coral Haven.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and talking tanks and future meeting ideas.

4. jeremy Acro Addict

Davenport, IA
    Ratings:
    +836 / 4 / -0
    I should be able to make it I will let you know.

5. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This sounds awesome..

Firefish will be taking over as the quad city trustee and I am looking forward to seeing this region come to life.

6. klmule Well-Known ReefKeeper

Belle Plaine
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Finally found one. That's great. Welcome and I hope to see this region get going.

7. Firefish2014

Firefish2014

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks klmule. I too am hoping to get this region get going again. I know there are many members in the area.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015