1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Fall Fest

Discussion in '2015' started by FFrost, Sep 7, 2015.

1. FFrost

Adel
    Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -0
    Just curious what's going on with the fall fest. I'm still new here and haven't found much info.
    I missed the planning and can't help with setup since I work Friday night.
    Are there any flyers made up? I could probably cruise around and try to get word out. We should be able to get the word out on facebook and craigslist. Have we tried in the past to get into the local papers in the events/happenings sections?
    Even hanging out outside petsmart and petco with flyers would get word out (if they let you).
    Willing to help out.
    Let me know

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
  2. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    There is an entire Fall Fest 2015 planning sub-forum in the Members section, you have to join the group to view it.

Fall Fest 2015 Planning

Everything you mention is accounted for, but if you want to help out in any way, join the group! We will always accept additional volunteer help!!

3. Fence13 Experienced Reefkeeper

Des Moines
    Ratings:
    +300 / 1 / -0
    Soon we'll be asking for volunteers to help with things the day of and we usually need assistance in tearing everything down on after the fest as well. :)