1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Help!! Fall fest

Discussion in 'Des Moines & Ames Region' started by Armydog, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Armydog

Armydog Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +738 / 8 / -0
    Fall fest is coming and Brian and I are wanting to get a head start on everything. So we are wanting to know if there are any volunteers out there to help with this show

You can pm me, brian, or just say something on this thread if your willing to help and what you would be willing to help with

Checking in people

Advertising about the show

Help with planning

Selling tickets

Vendor help

Setup

Taking everything down

Ect ect

Let us know lets get a head start on this

2. violet21chewy Well-Known ReefKeeper

Des Moines area
    Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -0
    I can help set up, take down, general runner.

3. Ray/Jen_Reefin 2016 Vice President / 2015 Volunteer of the year.

Davenport, IA
    Ratings:
    +459 / 5 / -0
    We can help with advertising and set up,

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
  4. Armydog

Armydog Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +738 / 8 / -0
    That would be great. Any help will be great!

5. Dave Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Des Moines Area
    Ratings:
    +450 / 1 / -0
    We can help with check in or tickets.

6. Ray/Jen_Reefin 2016 Vice President / 2015 Volunteer of the year.

Davenport, IA
    Ratings:
    +459 / 5 / -0
    Army, If you can get me the list of the raffle items so I can get to pushing the Fest that would be great. And get me some paper flyers that would be great to.

7. B_Braz

B_Braz Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +106 / 1 / -0
    Fall Fest Planning Meeting. The Meeting will be held on Tuesday July 11th @ 6PM. This meeting will be used to make a punch list of items still yet to be completed. Please attend this meeting as it will be used to lock in who is doing what. I know we figured some of that out last time however the feed back hasn't been there. Also we need to do another walk through of the site. We will be setting up the tables in-order to get a confirmed count of what we can have. Help will be needed in planning the layout. I strongly encouge all to attend this meeting as some final decisions need to be made. If you need to attend by conference call or video, I'm sure this can be set-up. I also want to make clear that there is no end time. We need to come out of this meeting strong and driving forward. It may take time to get through some things. Please plan accordingly. I will plan on having some burgers and brats on the grill if that would help. Please take the time to write some notes on your own of what you would like to talk about at the meeting. There will be alot to cover and everyone needs to be able to speak up on there own ideas. Not just 1 or 2 people. I would also like to extend this to the spring fest planning folks to seat in on, if they are able. This will help them drive forward on there own task and see how things are going and maybe what they could improve upon us. Sharing knowledge is key.

7725 NW Beaver Dr.
    Johnston, IA 50131

Please give me a call @

Cell # 563-419-9204
    Office #
    515-252-4266

Or Email me: brian.l.brase2.mil@mail.mil or brianbrase@icloud.com

I would like to say thanks in advance for everyones help. I look forward to a fun Fall Fest!

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
  8. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    added spoilers :)

9. B_Braz

B_Braz Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +106 / 1 / -0
    haha