1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Fall Fest is going to be epic!

Discussion in '2011' started by Greenonion, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Greenonion

Greenonion

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Alright everyone.  Just one month till fall fest and its looking to be an amazing show!  I hope everyone is going to be able to attend!   Alot of the raffle items are some sweet macna leftovers and some other great things donated by our sponsors.   We also have alot of non attending businesses donate so it will be well worth the raffle tickets!  Especially since ill be donating some corals from my own collection.  /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/whistling.gif
    As far as vendors we'll have:Cherry CoralsReefkoiGonzo's CoralsPauls CoralsAnemones Clowns and CoralsMidwest SaltwaterCaptians CoralsExotic Critters CornerTank EnvyParadise CoralsOcean Wonders Floyd R Turbo
    Hobbyist we have:SlovanPotroastSaltnewbeeGreenonionWaterfowlerAdampNinjaJjTrumpSulaMark Meisen
    We can fit 2 more hobbyist so if your looking to sell hurry!
    I hope everyone is going to be able to make it as its going to be EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yes it going to be fun except all the work setting up and taking down lolol

3. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    WOW,

That is going to be amazing!!!!

4. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes, they're still in need of volunteers /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/whistling.gif 

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    fawn i would love to help but we are going as vendors and have our tables to set up i can help take down and maybe set up after we set up our stuff i would be happy to help

6. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes, hopefully some local folks will step up soon.......we live an hour and a half away, and not sure what exactly needs to be done, but I envision heavy lifting (saltwater jugs?) and well, I'm a girl /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/biggrin.gif

7. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah I got a lot of response and things are going to be great. I have a couple vendor/hobby spots left due to a couple cancellations so if your on the fence speak up now.

8. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    We have had a couple of cancellations, that leaves us with 3 spots open in case any one is interested.