1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Donations for School Aquarium

Discussion in '2010' started by rockinsmall, Apr 28, 2010.

1. rockinsmall

rockinsmall Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Howdy folks! I will be traveling up for Spring Fest and was hoping for your help! I've been helping the science teacher at Lewis Central Middle School for some years to get a reef tank going in the lunch room. It is a lovely in wall tank with 2x175 watt metal halides and tons of rock. Nearly everything inside has been donated through me, as i spend a lot of time at the school. I can only help build there tank with others donations. If you are interested in donating some softies or lps, please let me know. We are certainly not picky, and we dont need anything fancy. I think the kids would get a real kick out of the white pulsating xenia. Mushrooms are nice as well, but we have plenty of button polyps, as people have been extra willing to donate them. [​IMG]
    If you have more of something then you need or want, let me know. If you would like to contact the science teacher directly, to make sure i am being legit, feel free to pm me for his info.  Thanks guys!

2. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +397 / 6 / -0
    Hit me up at the swap and I can give some GSP Could probably through you a cap frag or two as well if you want to through some easy sps in there.
    -Bill

3. rockinsmall

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i may purchase some sps for myself, and then frag my frag for them to give them a shot. I just am not sure he's ready to care for sps. But the green star polyps would be excellent.. Thanks you fishbrain!!

4. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +397 / 6 / -0
    No problem see you at the swap!!!!!

5. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I got some softies I would love to get rid of. I'll bring them to SF.

--AJ

6. rockinsmall

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I

7. htt

htt

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have some mushrooms if you would like them.. I can bring them to the swap if you would like. let me know. sorry so late i hav not been on here for quit some time